Designed with powder coated steel frame and polycarbonate hardtop, the gazebo is built for long lasting use. With mosquito netting and curtains, the gazebo can reduce wind and sun exposure, giving you years of protection, perfect for family gatherings, barbecues, afternoon picnics, camping, weddings, other important events.
- 🌴 HARD POLYCARBONATE TOP: Gazebo hardtop more strong than traditional soft top, has three layer protection-allows sunlight to filter though and reduce the heat, anti UV-block 99% harmful rays UV,FADE RESISTANT-all-weather use.
- 🌳 RUSTPROOF FRAME: Powder-coated aluminum frame, very stable and sturdy. Perfect choice for family and friend meetings, dinner parties and wedding ceremonies without concerns about the weather.
- 🌴 CURTAINS: Hard Top Gazeebo has two layers of curtains. M2 ordinary waterproof outer cloth can effectively prevent the disturbance of rain water. Ventilation curtains block unwanted disturbances and ensure that the air in the hard top gazeebo enters with family and friends until late at night to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors.
- 🌳 STURDY & STABLE: Four sturdy post, each post has 3 holes for ground stakes or expansion screws anchoring for added stability and prevent the attack of wind and rain. Top includes hook for hanging a patio heater or lantern.
- 🌴 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Hardtop Gazebo can comfortably shelter most rectangluar or round dining sets, giving your family and children safe and cozy surroundings.
- Type: Polycarbonate top
- Color: Brown Frame, Beige Canopy and Netting
- Material: Aluminum Frame, Polyester top
- Overall Dimension: 10' L x 10' W x 8.7' H
- Edge Height: 6.5'
- Modern minimalistic design
- Zippered mesh netting
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- UV-resistant polyester canopy top
- M2 ordinary waterproof peripheral cloth
- Includes four ground stakes
- Assembly required, approx. 5 hours with 2-3 people
- Powder Coated Finish, Side Wall (privacy curtain) and net are included
- 1×Aluminum frame
- 1×Polycarbonate top
- 4×Privacy curtains
- Screw fittings and manual
In order to better protect your pavilion, please clear it when the snow thickness exceeds 2 inches，When the wind speed reaches 25mi/h, please take measures to avoid the wind.
Please carefully check the instructions and accessories before installation. Follow the steps to install. You need 3 people to assist with the installation. You need to prepare ladders and gloves when installing.
The gap inside the roof seems to leak slightly in heavy rain, and the waterproof performance of the roof system is related to the tightness of the installation.