8.2'x6.5' Patio Awning Retractable Deck Sunshade with Manual Crank Handle, Dark Green
on your first order with homrest! GET CODE
About This Item
- Retractable Patio Awning makes your outdoor glorious and elegant. It's a good outdoor awning for sun shade.
- This patio awning can be opened in less than 1 minute by a simple hand crank.
- Made of 100% polyester, the patios are completely shielded from sun and rain, build with rust-resistant, powder-coated aluminum frame, lightweight design but solid structure can resist a certain scale winds.
- FOR HOME AND BUSINESS USE - The patio awning is ideal for shading of windows, in balcony, courtyard, patio, cafes and restaurants with back porches, providing protection from UV rays and make the space looks elegant.
- WATER AND UV RESISTANT - The retractable awning is made of 280g polyester and PU coating fabric, which is water resistant, anti ultraviolet, resistant to sun fading, also has 30UV+ solar protection.
- SOLID MATERIAL - Build with rust-resistant, powder-coated aluminum frame, lightweight design but solid structure can resist a certain scale wind （under level 5), retractable mounting brackets have double strand steel rope, more durable.
- RETRACTABLE DESIGN and EASY OPERATION - The patio awnings with simply open and close operation manually by a hand crank, swift it to raise or low front pitch bar.
- INSTALLATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE -The patio retractable canopy can be installed on a concrete, solid brick wall and even on a wooden wall. Assembly needed, manual and hardware included, chat us freely if have any problem.
- Color: Dark Green
- Overall size: 8.2'L x 6.5' W
- Front Flap Size: 6" W
- Recommended Installation Height: 8'--12'
- Material: Aluminum, 280g Polyester
- Retractable: Yes
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Assembly required, include hardware and instruction
- Package Size: 61.7"L x 8.6"W x 7"H
- Please read the instructions carefully before installation.
- The canopy should be installed on a solid surface by 2 person.
- Do not recommend use it in windy or rainy conditions.
- Are there side panels available to fit the 8.2'x6.5' awning?
- Side panels is currently not available, we will update it regarding to customer’s needs in the near future.
- Does this awning come in a motorized version?
- Motorized/electric option is currently not available, it’s manually operated only.
- Can this awning work on a mfg home with vinyl siding?
- As long as the location of where you put the awning has solid wood backing to support the weight of it. It is very heavy when it is rolled out.
- What is the overall dimensions including the brackets
- It is 8.2 x 6.5 ft, we also sell 10 x 8ft, 13 x 8ft
- Just recieved un opned thought this was 8 ft? The part that screws to the buildin, How come the box is about 5 feet long?
- we have 2 roller tubes, connect 2 roller tubes, it will be 8ft.
- Can we open the awning partially?
- Yes, you can manually adjust the opening extent of the awning
- Is the hardware required to install on a concrete wall included? How hard this process would be?
- Concrete anchors are included..however it would depend on what type of concrete wall is poured or already in place. They are a wedge type anchor. The install process is not that hard. Make sure to really read directions and have good common sense about how to assemble and how it mechanically works.
- Is the material really sunbrella and waterproof?
- The patio canopy has protective layer on the surface to make them waterproof and block sunshine.
- How does it handle heavy winds?
- should not use in heavy winds
- Can I get door-to-door installation service?
- Sorry we does not offer door-to-door installation service, we can provide installation video if needed.
- What is the size/height of the bracket? How many inches of space is needed on the wall?
- The length is 8 foot 2 inches on the wall. I had 8'3 and it fit fine. The brackets are 5 inches long by 2 inches wide. My unit has 2 brackets. Units greater than 10 feet use three brackets.
- Is there a protective cover over the fabric to protect it when rolled up?
- No we currently don't have a cover you ask for.
- How much space is required from the top of window to soffit for installation ?
- The Recommend Installation height is 8"- 12". you need keep 5.9"-7.9" space at least from the top of window to soffit.
- I am interested in mounting this under a lowish eave (8’clr). What is minimum vertical dimension when fully extended bottom of awning to top of mount?
- My eave is only about 8 feet high also. It works fine. The crucial measurement is the width. You must have 8'1 for the 8' awning. My cement slab is 8 x 8 and it works great...covers most of slab and keeps the recliner under it dry.
- I may get the 10x8. Won’t likely need the full 8 feet of coverage. Can it be extended out just 4-5 feet if desired?
- Yes. It manually cranks out to any length you need
- Available to install this retractable awning on woodframe house?
- Yes, the canopy can be installed on a concrete, solid brick wall and even on a wooden wall, feel free to chat us if have any problem.
- Does patio awning come with mounting hardware?
- Yes, we provided detailed assembly instruction, necessary tools and mounting hardware are included.
- Waterproof as in can withstand water or waterproof as I can sit under it in the rain and not get wet?
- No worry, the fabric is waterproof. But this awning is designed as sunbrella, So we don't recommend you to use it during heavy raining day.
- what is the exactly measurements os this device 13x8 inches or foot?
- The overall size is 4x2.5 m, about 13.1 x 8.2ft.
- What does swift the handle mean?
- I believe that they mean to turn the handle to extend the cover or to retract the cover.
- What's retractable awning warranty? Any help I can get if item damaged or miss?
- Yes, we will help you to solve any concerns. 3 months manufacturer warranty for any quality problem. Replacement or refund will be provided for item that damaged or defective when delivered.
- Whats the height of the frame to be fixed to the wall? What the space (height) needed to fix the frame?
- The recommended Installation height is 8"- 12". you need keep 5.9"-7.9" space at least from the top of window to soffit.
- Is this 6.5 ft wide across the door or 6.5 ft deep ?
- It's 8.2ft long/wide, 6.5ft deep
- Can the hand crank be mounted on the right end?
- No, the crank can only be on the left side.
- how much the box weighs?
- 40-45 lbs