About This Item
This twin over full bunk bed made by sturdy metal provides extra durability and safety. Additional metal slats support mattresses and extend their life effectively. Full-length guard rails surrounding top bunk keeps you child safe and a good night sleep. It is also an excellent space saver. Getting rid of the heavy spring box, extra space under the lower bunk is created for storage. Contemporary design makes it easy to integrate into your bedroom decoration.
- CLASSIC DESIGN This bunk bed is designed with a clean silhouette and a hue of elegance. It gives any room a spark of style that's both modern and timeless. You needn't worry about it becoming out of style.
- VERSATILITY BED This bunk bed features one twin size upper bed, one full size bottom bed for accommodating your kids or any overnight sleepers. It is ideal for small bedroom.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION Made by strong and sturdy metal provides durability and stability. The metal slats support the mattresses not to slag and also increase the mattresses life.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED Surrounded with full length guard rails for top bunk gives extra safety to your little child. Sloping stairs minimize the difficulty of climbing. Reduce foot discomfort.
- SPACE SAVING Having convenient built-in ladders, this stylish bunk bed saves space for you. Without cumbersome spring box, the space under the lower bunk bed gives you extra store space.
- FAST ASSEMBLY Each order comes with a clear and detailed assembly instruction guide and all necessary tools are provided to get your bed assembled in no time.
|Box Spring Required
|Number of Wooden Slats
|11 for both upper and lower bed
|Number of Ladder Slats
Weight & Dimensions
|Full Bed Dimension
|77.24" L x 56.37"W
|Twin Bed Dimension
|77.24'' L x 41.42''W x 12.8''H
|Recommended Mattress Thickness
|Overall Product Weight
|Weight Capacity of Upper Bed
|Weight Capacity of Bottom Bed
Notes: Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error. All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.