If you need extra sleeping space or your kids love sleepovers, this twin over twin bunk bed is perfect for your home. Four open shelves located beneath the attached staircase provide ample storage for your little ones’ toys and bedding. High-quality, solid pine legs and a strong, durable frame ensures stability and durability for long-term use. Slat kit included so box springs are not required. This bunk bed is designed with a clean silhouette and a hue of elegance. It suits all styles of home decoration, and completes the look of any bedroom.
- MODERN DESIGN This twin over twin bunk bed is designed with a clean silhouette and a hue of elegance. It gives any room a spark of style that's both modern and timeless. You don't have to worry about it becoming out of style.
- VERSATILITY BED This bunk bed features three beds for accommodating your kids or any overnight sleepers. No spring box needed.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION With a four-step set of stairs, this bunk bed provides easy and safe access for getting in and out of the top bunk. Also, given the width of the stairs they also help you change the quilts and bed sheets effortlessly when compared with traditional laddered bunks. This bed features a sturdy high-quality solid wood construction for durability and strength, ensuring longevity.
- MAXIMIZED STORAGE SPACE Four compartments of different sizes hide underneath the stairs of this bunk bed which are perfect for you to store quilts, bed sheets and other necessities. On top of that, you can store books and toys, making room-tidying a breeze. Functional and aesthetic, this bunk bed will enhance any bedroom.
- SAFETY & SECURE The upper bunk features a full-length guardrail, while the bottom bunk is designed to include both a headboard and footboard. Along with the handrail, this bunk bed ensures top-notch security for your kids thanks to solid legs, made of solid pine for added strength and durability.
|Box Spring Required
||Convertible bunk bed
|Number of Upper Bed Slats
|Number of Bottom Bed Slats
||Number of Slats with Trundle Bed
|Upper Bed Dimension
||42.3" x 76"
|Down Bed Dimension
||42.3" x 76"
|Trundle Bed Dimension
|Recommended Mattress Thickness of Upper Bed
|Recommended Mattress Thickness of Bottom Bed
|Recommended Mattress Thickness of Trundle Bed
|Weight Capacity of Upper Bed
|Weight Capacity of Bottom Bed
|Weight Capacity of Trundle Bed
Notes: Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error. All the pictures are taken by actual samples, slight chromatic aberration may occur due to lighting or display.